Drone Pro 5x-10x

Bought this off a member on here a couple of months ago for a job which is now finished.

Approx 20 months old and an excellent piece of equipment that comes complete with T20 ir, mount, battery charger but has the following:

i/ Rear rhs of the mount has been filed a little by the previous owner, I suspect to allow for bolt lift clearance, but It doesn't affect mounting or operation.

ii/ Front parallax ring has play in it but didn't affect use, I set it at 100yrds and didn't need to move it again.

iii/ The rail that can be clamped on to the unit to form an additional top rail wasn't with the unit when I bought it but is available from the importers.

iv/ The remote switch didn't/hasn't functioned since purchase despite changing the battery but I didn't find it a problem, just switched the unit on manually before taking a shot.

If I was to keep the unit I would in all probability send it back to the supplier for a service, hence taking it into account you may wish to do this I'll accept £975.00 posted. Bank transfer or cash on collection preferred.

Whilst the unit is still within its 2 year warranty period I believe this is not transferable.

Happy to email photo's if interested or post on here if someone can help me do it.

Archived