ERA-TAC 36mm adjustable moa Mount

I am just seeing if anyone might be thinking of purchasing one of these.

Recknagle ( marketed as ERA Tactical) 36mm, adjustable moa, picatinny mount. Probably the best made scope mount I have owned but as I no longer shoot distance target and only stalk more than I need.

Product code T2066-0022. This mount has adjustable inclination from 0 to 70moa. I have used it with Zeiss V8 but it would also suit the Hensoldt ZF scope.

It is unmarked and with the original box.

Cost me over £400 from Alan Rhone as it was special order and not in stock.

Would sell for £300 but no offers

Anyone interested pm me

Thanks for looking

Always thought that an adjustable rail was a great idea but heard variable feedback about robustness and repeatability etc so steered clear.

Is the mount for a 36mm scope?

All mine are 34mm.

Hi

Mount is excellent engineering

Scope/mount is currently on my Tikka 6.5. Used it for a while on an AX 338. There was no movement or reliability issues

I am not fussed if I sell it. I just don't get real use from its capability on a hunting rifle. If the mount went I would also remove the picatinny rail and just use 36 rings direct onto the action.

This mount has 36mm rings but you can n get them in 30 or 34 as well.

Atb

Hi

Mount is excellent engineering

Scope/mount is currently on my Tikka 6.5. Used it for a while on an AX 338. There was no movement or reliability issues

I am not fussed if I sell it. I just don't get real use from its capability on a hunting rifle. If the mount went I would also remove the picatinny rail and just use 36 rings direct onto the action.

This mount has 36mm rings but you can n get them in 30 or 34 as well.

Atb

Archived