left handed sako rifles

can any one tell me if the new sako 85 ,will be made in a left handed version, thanks for your help

i believe the stock is ambidextrous. so i would say no. but has you might have read i have been wrong before :wub::lol::lol:

Is the Sako 85 Finnlight available in left-handed version?

All novelties will be introduced to the press and the public at the main events of the year. Please keep checking our website for news.

http://www.sako.fi/faq.php

ATB

Colin

Guest Baldrick

I got a fairly definitive (and depressing) answer from GMK earlier this year that the Model 85 will not be produced in L/H. Nor will the A7, if you've considered that. If you want a L/H ako, there are still quite a lot of new Hunters in 6.5x55 floating around.

I got a fairly definitive (and depressing) answer from GMK earlier this year that the Model 85 will not be produced in L/H. Nor will the A7, if you've considered that. If you want a L/H ako, there are still quite a lot of new Hunters in 6.5x55 floating around.

that's a bugger!! When I ordered my 6.5x55 Sako 75 L/H, they had told me (GMK) that they will have left hand 85s on offer, but not till december 08... If however you have any qualms, close your eyes and buy the Sako 75 L/h in any calibre available, they are tack drivers straight out of the box, (well, mine is...)... I do hope to 'bag' another one before they become 'hens teeth'!

Finman

Guest Baldrick

I had exactly the same rifle as you, Finman. Lovely rifle. I just wish Sako made a L/H stainless synthetic rifle. It's interesting you hear that the 85 may be made in L/H at the end of the year. I will ask around again.

Archived