Larue on Amazon UK!

TC

I just hit Google for an Aimpoint riser and saw a link for Amazon UK. For most firearms items these tend to be shadows of the US sight and of course out of stock, not expected.

Weirdly the mount I wanted was in stock and available for next day delivery on Prime. £94 delivered next day Inc VAT etc vs $107 on Larue's site. Perfectly reasonable even vs buying over the counter in the US if you can find a stockist.

I don't know if this was some crazy aberration in the Amazon system but the order was confirmed and there are multiple other Larue items showing in stock.

Let's see if it shows up tomorrow!

Yeah, I noticed there are quite a few things that are listed in a sneaky way. Like Samson Evolution AR Handguard listed as Samson Motorcycle.

The Larue stuff is in the Gadget Mount section with things to strap a GoPro to your head.

I think it was under Sports and Outdoors as Larue Tactical. 30mm Scope mounts and a few other items there too.

I would not have thought the UK market large enough to make it worthwhile having on the shelf via Amazon and with all due respect to the vendors on here stock in generally a problem. I suspect Larue ticked the wrong box....

Anyway, let's see if it shows up tomorrow.

Archived