Buying from Europe

LONG RANGE CAPT

So neither of you would buy something from the internet if you're local dealer has it in stock even if it saved you £40 for a set of mounts, or £120 for 3 sets as I was doing? Give me a break!!! Who are they Dunc? Correct me if I'm wrong but unlike you I live in NI and of the 4 or 5 I frequent I can only think of 1 who doesn't have a Range Rover they are however driving a high value 4x4, just not a Range Rover in this case. Pm me if you wish as I stand to be corrected. I am a supporter of all of my local gun shops but when you go in and something is double the price it is from the Internet retailers and the owner is driving around in a £70-£100 grand car I find it a bit hard to justify the extra cost. Just saying sometimes it's a bit excessive that's all.

I think I know the shop you're on about. Do the two owner names start with g and c? Lol

Saying gun shop owners who drive Range Rovers are crooks/over charge is an uneducated stupid comment , firstly used RR`s start at £1k , even if the owner has a new £100k one who says it was paid for by his shop? or maybe hes just bloody good at his job and sells a shed load, if a dealer is on his arse and skint is that better ? not for me as he may well be gone next week and any warranty claims are up the creek.

Archived