ludicrous lumens 38mm-75mm IR illuminators or Light

Just taken delivery of the cheapest red option at 38mm with remote switch. And battery charger.

Amazing little flashlight - very compact when mounted. And way more powerful than its compact size would have you believe.

A big thumbs up from this buyer !!!

Looking forward to trying it on rabbits and foxes after the sun sets on my next high-seat outing.

Just taken delivery of the cheapest red option at 38mm with remote switch. And battery charger.

Amazing little flashlight - very compact when mounted. And way more powerful than its compact size would have you believe.

A big thumbs up from this buyer !!!

Looking forward to trying it on rabbits and foxes after the sun sets on my next high-seat outing.

I was thinking about the 38mm for my bunny gun, I have a XSearcher which is over kill....how do you find the 38mm? Whats the effective range with the red pill?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

We have a fair few more LED options due in Monday or Tuesday for this lamp

XPE2 reds greens whites & spare heads that can be purchased separately if you want to make the light do multiple jobs !

I was thinking about the 38mm for my bunny gun, I have a XSearcher which is over kill....how do you find the 38mm? Whats the effective range with the red pill?

Had it out the other night. I was seeing rabbits eyes clearly at 150 yards. I was seeing the rabbits themselves clearly at 100 yards. Took a dozen rabbits in a few minutes.

Very impressed considering its a nice compact unit.

• 2 months later...

Archived