BUSHMASTER M17s 223 bullpup and ASE UTRA JET-Z CQBS

BUSHMASTER M17s 223 bullpup straight pull rifle, fitted with custom K&M aerospace upper, ambidextrous cocking handle, top side & bottom weaver rails, Magpul AFG palm grip, great used condition, hardly no wear on bolt or breech, slight paint wear in a few places. 21.5" barrel with 1 in 9 twist, Rifling still very good condition with hardly any wear and action is smooth, love this bullpup hardly has any recoil, is compact and amazing to shoot. This is the 2nd generation K&M aerospace build.

http://www.kmaerospace.com/M17s.shtml

Comes complete with 30rnd Magpul magazine (takes any standard AR15/M16 mags) original instruction book, original carry handle/cocking lever, rubber butt pads & cheek guard. Will also include a brand new AR15 gun cleaning matt still sealed in plastic. Have a spare AGS scope which was used on this gun, i think its a 4X32 (don’t quote on that) the illumination is a bit temperamental but for a cheap scope it does the job. Price is £700 + RFD

Also have a ASE UTRA JET-Z CQBS 223 ½” x 28 UNEF moderator that I have owned from new and fits this gun. I have only used this mod about 4 times. Price is £225 including RFD fee

Bushmaster M17s with the ASE UTRA JET-Z CQBS 223 Moderator will let this go for £850 as a package including RFD

Can provide more photos upon request. As with my other SG’s and rifles - The only reason I am selling this is because I am packing up shooting due to relocation in a couple of month’s time. If it was not for emigration due to international job offer, I would not be selling this rifle.

Archived