Benelli Montefeltro Woodcock

Here's a super s2, inertia driven semi auto shotgun from Benelli. The Montefeltro was designed to light and lightning quick for the small, fast game birds such as woodcock, hence its name. But, I've found this to be a. Outstanding gun for skeet and compact sporting or sporting clays.

It has a 24", barrel that's topped with a carbon rib. I've added an EasyHit fibre optic bead. The magazine was designed from the start to carry two rounds, so it has a wonderfully balanced short for end. The stock has shims and spacers to adjust cast and drop. Multi choke and comes with three. It is a three inch chambered gun but I found by accident that it will cycle 2 1/2" cartridges as well!

The inertia mech is ultra reliable and the Montefeltro is one semi that will also run reliably on 24 gram loads.

It has one or two handling marks but is in overall lovely condition. It comes with the Benelli plastic hard case as well. I'll get some pics of the actual gun up tomorrow, but in the mean time, here's a link to the GMK site....

https://www.gmk.co.uk/?p=product&br=80&ty=Semi-Auto

Recommended retail of £1425 for a new gun, this one is £850.

Archived