Adjustable saddle cheek piece

I'm after a adjustable saddle cheek piece for my rifle but having trouble finding one, if you have one or know where I might get one please let me know.

ATB

young1982

Hi Young1982

What rifle/stock are we talking about ??

Try this it may suit your needs http://www.onesourcetactical.com/index.asp...amp;ProdID=1058

Cheers Steve

I'm after a adjustable saddle cheek piece for my rifle but having trouble finding one, if you have one or know where I might get one please let me know.

ATB

young1982

hi, mate i sent for a cheek piece from either the snipershide.com or snipercentral.com the person was

karsten at karsten@xmission.com cost me about £35 i think only a matter of drilling 2 hole for a

adjustable cheek piece . took about 11days to come from the usa ,try these 2 forum and do a search

for karsten cheers.

bob64

hi, mate i sent for a cheek piece from either the snipershide.com or snipercentral.com the person was

karsten at karsten@xmission.com cost me about £35 i think only a matter of drilling 2 hole for a

adjustable cheek piece . took about 11days to come from the usa ,try these 2 forum and do a search

for karsten cheers.

bob64

Bob64,

I did find the Karsten cheek piece on snipercentral, I followed the link to their website but couldn't see how you go about ordering one. What did you do?

ATB

young1982

Bob64,

I did find the Karsten cheek piece on snipercentral, I followed the link to their website but couldn't see how you go about ordering one. What did you do?

ATB

young1982

Young1982

Click on the link I posted it's for the KARSTEN, and they ship internationally !!!

Cheers Steve

Young1982

Click on the link I posted it's for the KARSTEN, and they ship internationally !!!

Cheers Steve

hi, i e/mailed him to see if he would ship with my details etc payed him via paypal job done.

bob64

hi, i e/mailed him to see if he would ship with my details etc payed him via paypal job done.

bob64

Hi Bob64

Glad to be of help buddy, relatively simple to install, but if your not too sure take a look at Sniper Central forums and do a search for Karsten. There is an article on how to install, a little over the top but worth a look. Don't want you to f2£k up your stock on my account. :lol:

http://www.snipercentral.com/

ATB Steve

Archived