Re-loading book wanted

auquhollie

Im looking for a book that explains all about re-loadfing for the rifle. Want something that is full of info. Not the history type.

Any reccomendations ?.

Ads

Im looking for a book that explains all about re-loadfing for the rifle. Want something that is full of info. Not the history type.

Any reccomendations ?.

Ads

i i once read the lee book (can not remember its name) but it was a lee reloading Manuel.

i personally believe you will be better served going round someones house that is doing it and having a look at it done in the flesh so to speak. (if they are doing it right,and getting good results)

ATB

Colin :ph34r:

Yes I agree,

I read the speer book when starting out and its ok but probably not the best.

First hand experience will save you so much time on the trivial bits than self taught. I got hung up on setting dies and getting cases stuck. Knowing what I know now this could have been resolved in 1/4 hr.

Guy's,

Cheers for the replys. I have been re-loading for past five years now but was after a book that i could read while offshore. Thought there might be a book that took you into more advanced loading.

Cheers

Ads

Haven't seen it for a while but on sinclairintl - there are several inc.

Handloading for Competition by Zediker

Understanding Ballistics - Rinker

& Benchrest Shooting Primer

Also Lyman Handbook & ABC of Reloading

... look bit heavy but might be ideal for offshore time!

jon

Deleted. I thought you were new to reloading.

Advanced info is where you find it really, manuals only usually cover the basics. 6BR, Ammoguide and the Benchrest sites can be usefull.

A

Hi Ads

Totally agree with Col, try to get some one on one tution from an experienced handloader/ benchrest shooter

Another vote for "Handloading for Competition" by Glen D. Zediker

Maybe worth a call to Norman Clark's, he keeps a pretty comprehensive library and ask his advise.

Cheers Steve

Cheers guys, will look into the above.

Problem round here is most of the shooters are old school and dont reload. Well never met many thats for sure. Ive been helping reload for a few chaps lately and asked questions i didnt know the awnser to. This got me thinking that i should really studdy up and learn more if i am going to assist others in the sport of reloading. :rolleyes:

Archived