MC Milan stock

col48

Why didn`t you use your good camera by the way :D

be careful because if i get a sako 75 in wsm i will be keeping that stock,and then i will have a unhappy customer on my hands.

but as you know i am used to handling unhappy customers :P as i have had a lot of practice :lol::lol:

ATB

Colin :D

If I`d have seen your sofa before ordering the stock I might have changed the colour scheme :lol:

i have sent MC m a photo of the sofa and they said they have the very same pattern they took from a shop window in Amsterdam,in the early sixties :P:D

hi all

i have just received this stock from MC Milan

P1010150.jpg

P1010155.jpg

P1010153.jpg

P1010154.jpg

Now my problem is i can not remember who asked me to get it them.

does it jog anyones memory????

ATB

Colin :P

hi is a 75 long action are you a dealer and how much do you want for it thats the stock not sed soffa ,,regards john

hi is a 75 long action are you a dealer and how much do you want for it thats the stock not sed soffa ,,regards john

hi -

its for a sako 75 wsm action that means its a short action and the inlet is slightly bigger on the action side than a standard 75 inlet

ATB

hi -

its for a sako 75 wsm action that means its a short action and the inlet is slightly bigger on the action side than a standard 75 inlet

ATB

Colin :P hi ya colin i have one ordered from april first for a 75 long .a friend would have been interested if it was a long action ,how long did it take mc millan take for the order regards john

hi

the stock was ordered on the 18/01/08

so she took 6 months (the quote) Delivery is approx. 4 to 5 months

now she was a slight bit over but this is including the 1 week the parcel is in transit. and this is no where near the time you hear some people say they have had to wait, this one was joint longest i have had to wait, but i have seen a few stocks now from various stock makes and I'm still of the opinion that MC Ms are the best out there.

the specks of the rifle are

Stock Type :Hunting,custom drop in with decel pad

Make: Sako

Model:75 Short Magnum

Calibre:270WSM

Right Hand Right port

Marble finish Black/Light Grey

Action:Sako 75 Short Magnum right hand

Floor Plate :Sako

Detachable Magazine

Barrel Contour:Factory

Barrel Spec :Sporter

Butt Pad:Decelerator

Length of pull:13.5"

Sling Studs:1 front 1 rear

so yes i can get them and yes you have to be patient, but if you choose to have a rifle built or just to put a stock on your existing rifle then i can recommend the MC Ms

just make sure that the stock is one of the first thing you send for,as this is one of the longest waits,

not sure about actions as i have not sent for any yet this year.

ATB

Archived