Optimate Sniper 20 x 42 ,30mm

coolforgot

If any one,as I was ,is looking for an Optimate Sniper 20 x 42 they can be currently obtained from http://www.helstongunsmiths.com

for £299.00 inc P&P

apparently the importers Edgar Brothers cannot source them at present due to the Japanese sunami !

hope this helps !

and please dont involve me in the debate whether or not these are the same as Swafa Super-snipers, or Tasco with but with an EB logo....I DONT KNOW.

Internet rumour has it that they are made by a subsidiary company of Kenko Global in Japan. Incidentally Kenko Global also owns Sightron. They are excellent scopes - I have a 10x one on my airgun. If only it was available with Mrad turrets!

The SWFA ones look absolutely identical, so it's a fair bet that they are made in the same factory.

Internet rumour has it that they are made by a subsidiary company of Kenko Global in Japan. Incidentally Kenko Global also owns Sightron. They are excellent scopes - I have a 10x one on my airgun. If only it was available with Mrad turrets!

The SWFA ones look absolutely identical, so it's a fair bet that they are made in the same factory.

:)

got one - excellent scope - really clear glass .

It's possible to have an edge on all parameters in production,but there must be individual rifle/ammo harmony. Sensible to sort out what seem the best,of course,then test fire them (Eley,RWS,Lapua probably-in no particular order).

Is not the only real test whether a given ammo produces higher scores,or more perfect scores (in your rifle)?

gbal

Archived