For sale:

Sako 6.5 x 55 Action IV stalking rifle with new stainless heavy barrel with a round count of no more than 150 since re-barrelled. Screwcut M15 x 1

1 in 8 twist with 23" barrel

Never used for stalking. Only used at Bisley for target shooting.

Refurbished and re-barrelled by - of - in 2013. Have owned it since and looked after it very well.

Will come with 18 rounds of Lapua Brass 120 grain norma ballistic tip and 45 rounds of Lapua/Federal Sierra 140gn HPBT

Rifle and above ammunition priced at £800. Sold

Atec moderator with round count of 150 priced at £150.

Also available some 200 rounds of factory Federal 140 grain soft point at £28 per 20 Sold

Please contact me if you want any pictures sent. I am having problems uploading even compressed files.

For sale:

Sako 6.5 x 55 Action IV stalking rifle with new stainless heavy barrel with a round count of no more than 150 since re-barrelled. Screwcut M14 x 1

8 in 1 twist with 23" barrell

Never used for stalking. Only used at Bisley for target shooting.

Refurbished and re-barrelled by - in 2013. Have owned it since and looked after it very well.

Will come with 18 rounds of Lapua Brass 120 grain norma ballistic tip and45 rounds of Lapua/Federal Sierra 140gn HPBT

Rifle and above ammunition priced at £800. Atec moderator with round count of 150 priced at £150.

Also available some 200 rounds of factory Federal 140 grain soft point at £28 per 20

Please contact me if you want any pictures sent. I am having problems uploading even compressed files.

F##k me that's a fast twist.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived