Ive very reluctantly decided to sell my .20BR - I have spent a lot of time and money on this rifle, all the hard work has been done in terms of load development and spending money, it is a very good/accurate long range varmint rifle. The rifle shoots both 55gr Bergers Varmint Match and 39gr Sierra Blitzkings equally as well and I can forward load data to the buyer. Both loads have shot 1/4" three shot groups more then enough times for me to know the rifle is a good one, my shooting buddy has done the same. It has also shot 1/2" at 200yds which although never repeated is far more to do with me than the rifle. The drift and drop figures for the 55r Bergers are very impressive with half the wind drift of a .223 shooting 55gr bullets.

The spec is as follows;

Remington 700 action - 'c' prefix.

26" Walther 9" twist stainless barrel threaded 14x1.

Third Eye Tactical 10 MOA picatinny rail.

Fluted bolt with oversize tactical bolt knob.

GRS Hunter Adjustable stock which was new a couple of months ago.

Jewel HVR trigger with top safety.

DM80 .20cal specific moderator.

Redding Type S die set - 78666

A quantity of brass.

The rifle is currently fitted with a Sightron 8-32x56 LRMOA scope which is 2 weeks old which I will also sell either separately once the rifle has gone or as part of the deal, it is secured in TET mounts and as new as you would expect.

I have the same stock on my 20Tac albeit a different colour and again a couple of months old, I have no preference for colour so the buyer could choose which he preferred, the grey or the black and I will keep the other. I have ground available in south Northumberland that I could allow a serious buyer to try the rifle if needed.

Rifle as the spec above with moderator £1500.

Scope with rings £800.

As a package £2000.

NB; bipod not included in the sale and the rifle is also advertised elsewhere.

In the grey stock

IMG_0992.jpg

Or the black?

b0adcaa8-b1f6-4d51-a936-dbd84e97a9f2.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

Top group was 100yds, bottom one was 200yds with 5p for scale.

IMG_0678.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived