Remington 700 & BRNO CZ for sale.

Hello.

Due to a change in my work status I am looking at selling my Remington 700, .223

and my BRNO CZ .308. I might be working overseas and if I don't sell them they

will go into long term storage, which I'm reluctant to do because I think rifles should

be used and not put into storage.

They are both in Doncaster and I use them both regularly at distances up to 500mtrs

and I have used the Remington at Bisley up to 1000mtrs. Collection in person but I

could RFD them at the buyers expense (I think that works out at about £40 or £50).

I only ever fire military surplus ammunition through them and they always hit where

I aim.

I have owned the Remington for over 2 years and I've not had any issues with it, it has

a moderator which has AU T4 F 25 14 markings stamped onto it, I understand that means

it is a T4 moderator, but I don't know it's make. The rifle is .223 calibre and it has a Hawke

scope fitted. The rifle also has an adjustable bipod fitted which extends to about 12 inches.

There is a large plastic carry case that came with the rifle and although one end is slightly

damaged it is fully functional and will be included.

Remington £600

The BRNO has a wooden stock with a few marks on it, as to be expected from a well used rifle.

The rifle is fitted with an Edgar Brothers scope (which I refitted with spacers because the

original mount seemed to stress the mount screws).

The BRNO is in .308 calibre and after refitting the scope the first 3 bullets through it were

all within half an inch of each other at 100mtrs.

BRNO £200

Photos.

I can't link to Photobucket for some reason so anyone wanting photos please

PM me and I will forward them to you.

Regards

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Archived