New AR-15 build

pwinnall

post-11099-0-60837800-1434805562_thumb.jpg

Start of a new build, an Eisenach Upper coated in Nickel Boron. Bolt too is coated in NiB but the light shows it being a bit dark.

The quality looks fantastic. It will look a bit bling as the hand guard will be NiB coated too, to match the upper.

Thanks to Roger at Rimfire Magic for bringing them over to the UK. He does have black uppers too.

Looking for a lower and barrel now. Maybe a Hera lower and Walther barrel.

I will post some pictures when it is built.

Thanks Phil

​I think that is the upper that Roger showed me whilst I was over at RM a week or so ago, he'd just had a delivery of stuff (we actually helped him unload it all off the lorry) and we were chatting about straight pull ARs and he produced the upper, it was gorgeous, not sure your pictures are doing it justice there. You must be very happy and I loo forward to seeing the end results when you're finished.

​I think that is the upper that Roger showed me whilst I was over at RM a week or so ago, he'd just had a delivery of stuff (we actually helped him unload it all off the lorry) and we were chatting about straight pull ARs and he produced the upper, it was gorgeous, not sure your pictures are doing it justice there. You must be very happy and I loo forward to seeing the end results when you're finished.

Oh, thanks for unloading it. :-)

Yes, he did have a good delivery. And I do agree, the photo's don't do it justice.

I'd better decide on what bits I want to fit to it :-)

I'll post some pictures as its built.

Thanks Phil

Archived