Swarovski Z6i or swap for Night force NSX 8x32x56

Hi all

looking for a Swarovski Z6i 2nd Gen scope must have a at least 15x mag. I swapped my Swarovski Z6 for an Night force NSX last year with a member on ukv as I was looking for more a target style scope for multipurpose rifle, now i have a number of target rifles with target scopes, now going to put my 308 back to a pure Stalking Rifle so anybody would like a swap for a night force NSX 8x32x56 like new with maybe someone cash depending on model.

Cheers Jonathan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Sorry but never been a big fan of the front parallax on the 6-24x50 Habicht I prefer the side parallax especially on a stalking rifle for less movement, but thank you for your interest.

Cheers Jonathan.

Hi

Yes I would be very interested, is it generation one or two and what reticle does it have? And what condition is it in ?.

What type of deal was you thinking.

Cheers Jonathan.

Hi all

looking for a Swarovski Z6i 2nd Gen scope must have a at least 15x mag. I swapped my Swarovski Z6 for an Night force NSX last year with a member on ukv as I was looking for more a target style scope for multipurpose rifle, now i have a number of target rifles with target scopes, now going to put my 308 back to a pure Stalking Rifle so anybody would like a swap for a night force NSX 8x32x56 like new with maybe someone cash depending on model.

Cheers Jonathan.

Macloeds of Tain have a z6i 5-30x50 for sale for 1395 I believe in as new condition. I have one of these and they are a fantastic scope.

Archived