Action/Chamber cleaning

Hello im looking for your advice/tips on cleaning of action i have been looking at the tipton products to clean in my action. I know some of you will have better cleaning equipment like sinclar etc & im not looking to spend too much being tight Scotsman. I was looking at tetra action blast/titon action tool/nylon brushes & maybe pick set what you lot think for my needs on vermin/stalking rifles a remmy 700 22.250 & tikka 695 25/06.

Pro shot do a clever action cleaning kit that holds a cleaning pad at 90 degrees to the boreline - excellent for cleaing the lug abutments, I flush out my chamber with the muzzle down with brake cleaner when I clean the rifle, then blow out from chamber to muzzle with light blows of compressed air works a treat.

I do a similar thing to silent, I cut down an old rod and using an oversized jag I wrap around a 3" shotgun patch, stick it in the chamber and give it a few good swirls, on the way out it usually catches up in the lug recess as well so it gets a bit of a cleaning. Works for me anyhow.

Hello & cheers for input i have had a look at the sinclair & liked the look & not bad price. I have used my 410 kit to mop the chamber/clean it carefully. I want to get in behind the lugs etc & wipe clenn but think the sinclair is the tool i will go for.

I will post some pics tomoz and then if you like it will only cost you a jag and postage :o

Hello & thanks for all input but i would love to see silentsoulsleave tool he uses any chance of the pic?.

Archived