Trail cameras with mms

Dac9976

Hi all

I'm asking this question on behalf of a game keeper friend of mine.

He's having real problems with poachers and the general public running wild on his shoot.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these trail cams that send a txt message or e-mail with a photo when triggered as this would really help.

Cheers

Danny.

Hi all

I'm asking this question on behalf of a game keeper friend of mine.

He's having real problems with poachers and the general public running wild on his shoot.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these trail cams that send a txt message or e-mail with a photo when triggered as this would really help.

Cheers

Danny.

I`ve no experience with them but I know they are expensive and you need to remember they can be seen with NV when they have been triggered at night, so if a tealeaf is aware you are using them they could nick them.

My sympathy to your keeper friend

No actual experience with MMS cam yet but also thinking about purchasing a couple

What I do know is the good MMS trailcam make is Reconyx but they are one of the most expensive. There is two other trailcams called Acorn and Scotguard which you should find on Ebay but I don't know much about them

If you are worried about theft, keep them off the ground, preferably in a tree that cant be climbed

I carry a telescopic ladder to fit my cameras well above head height

Archived