Lightweight summer camoflage wanted

JohnGalway

Hi folks,

I'm looking for some lightweight summer camoflage. Preferably a trousers and jacket or some type of long sleeved top affair. I would consider some mesh type if it was very good quality. I do not like the one piece "boiler suit" types as they generally don't fit me, being as tall as I am.

Insulated Stormkloth is just no fun this time of year...

All the best,

John :blush:

Hi folks,

I'm looking for some lightweight summer camoflage. Preferably a trousers and jacket or some type of long sleeved top affair. I would consider some mesh type if it was very good quality. I do not like the one piece "boiler suit" types as they generally don't fit me, being as tall as I am.

Insulated Stormkloth is just no fun this time of year...

All the best,

John :blush:

Try the warm climate shirt from Country Covers

I would not be without mine

http://www.countrycoversshop.co.uk/acatalog/Midlayers.html

I agree with you pard, why is it that this time of the year the shops are still full of winter camo, gosh even here in Cornwall it warms up enough that we could do with a light weight shirt/jacket with enough pockets. I have found shirts , but the problem is they only have top pockets which I find I never use the one near the shoulder I shoot from so I never have enough room. :blush: somebody must do something :P

You could always go "au natural" and airbrush your camoflague on :blush::P;)

There are some good lightweight suits available from Cabelas, the problem I have in summer (and the reason I dont do much summer stalking) is the damn flies, once your covered up though they cannot get in, but you end up soaked in your own sweat within a few minutes - there appears to be no compromise available over here?

• 2 weeks later...

i have the jahti jaht pro suit now it is not to hot in the summer well ventalated

the suit comes with mid layer thermals and under thermals and a midge mask great piece of kit plenty pockets and very well made

great value as well i think i was about £170 for mine deliverd

all the best bruxie

I agree with you pard, why is it that this time of the year the shops are still full of winter camo, gosh even here in Cornwall it warms up enough that we could do with a light weight shirt/jacket with enough pockets. I have found shirts , but the problem is they only have top pockets which I find I never use the one near the shoulder I shoot from so I never have enough room. :( somebody must do something :D

hey nige,have you noticed how varminter never uses his back pocket? you know the one with his wallet i it!!!!!!!!!!!!1( only joshing ray!!!!) :):P:D:D

hey nige,have you noticed how varminter never uses his back pocket? you know the one with his wallet i it!!!!!!!!!!!!1( only joshing ray!!!!) :rolleyes::lol::lol:;)

Are you trying to say that i am a tight sod!!! ;):D

All the best.................

RAY.......................................... :D;)

Archived