Bullet Jump

redding

One of the most important or probe rely the most important thing I found that changed my grouping and spread over the chronograph. Consistency etc etc was using a bronze brush in a drill to scrub put the necks to rid them of alllll carbon deposit so when sizing they are spoon consistent. So consistent on seating and so consistent on tention . Some body once asked me how can he reduce his shot to shot spread as he was getting around 160 to 180 sometimes. I asked if when his brass was new did they all size nice and snug and seat bullets nice and snug and now the brass has been fired a few times does it seem that some size too easy some are tight and some are slacker seating bullets and some are tight. He looked really shocked and said that's exactly like that. I said I bet you either clean your necks with a nylon brush or not at all. The bronze brush in the drill getting the case neck internal glee ming sorted it

My case necks are clean, trimmed to the same length, and I crimp. That makes for consistent pull weight every time.~Andrew

Archived