vectan powder

stephentri

Stephen,

Well,I just would not change to Vectan-Vihtavuori is a proven and preferred powder. I cannot say Vectan would not work,even acceptably,but it is not a powder that accuracy shooters seem to use.

It's hard to imagine somewhere in UK that is so far from a Vihtavouri retailer that you'd have to change,but your choice,of course.Some would be deterred by the hassle of having to redo load development-for something unlikely to be better.Have you checked that there is no outlet wihin reasonable reach for other powders like Reloader Swiss,a decent alternative. Good luck.

gbal

The problem is that living in N Ireland the dealers find it difficult to get any of the haulage operators to bring the powder from England to N Ireland as they need a licence and are only allowed to sail on a certain boat at certain times. When talking to my local dealer today he told me that they were going to declassified the vectan powder to make it possible for any haulage company to bring them in. But he is not sure when this will be.

Archived