GRS Hybrid for Rem 700 VSSF LA

Sold

Near new, used a handful of times, unmarked and no dings or dents. Black in Finish.

These Hybrids I find need bedding, this one has not been.

Years of personal civilian and military long range shooting experience lies behind the design of this stock. No compromises!

The design is derived from the long range stock, with the same grip and SpeedLock system. The butt has a surface specially made for shooting with a beanbag, this is the absolute best way to shoot accurate on extended ranges. The forend is 50 mm longer than a This is near New, used a few times.

GRS sporter/varmint style and has a flat bottom for supporting against bags or rests. The longer forend also provides a better mounting position for bipods and aids in balancing long and heavy barrels. The forend has a quick detachable slingmount and one sling mount for using a Harris style bipod is provided as standard. The stock is predrilled for the VersaPod spigot (installation required) The buttstock also has a QD slingmount.

Price lowered to £450, they are as high as £620 NEW ..... plus the shipping.

Specifications

• Oiled finish

• 0.5" limbsaver/GRS recoil pad

• Birch Laminate

• SpeedLock adjustmet

• 30mm adjustment LOP and cheekpiece

• Height-adjustable recoilpad included!!

• Weighs appx 1600grams.

• Comes with quick detachable slingmounts and sling mount for harris bipod

• Glass bedding recommended

• Bull barrel contour

IMG_0077_zpsbckkpykd.jpgIMG_0078_zpsrbqhbdfs.jpgIMG_0079_zps6en7i9t8.jpgIMG_0080_zpsapc2bxfi.jpgIMG_0081_zpslq8ltgz2.jpg

Sir- can/would you do sales to USA residents? Not current on exchange, so could you provide USD price. If unable to post here, just message me and i'll be sure to check back. I'd like to get into one of these but just cant pay new $$. All the best, Duke.

• 6 months later...

Rifle finally back from Gunsmiths.........took near as long as a variation!!!

£400 Stock alone........... plus Postage...you choose as they are all as bad as each other...

Pictures sent if needed.

http://s163.photobucket.com/user/gazza0208/library/GRS%20Remmy%20700%20LA

• 2 months later...

Archived