On the look out for a Stock

A few weeks ago I was planning to start a custom project for a foxing rifle, but in all honestly my 25-06 shoots spot on (when I get the loading right :P ) and is a pleasure to use so Ive canned that idea. It is a swiss arms shr 970 alpine. Ive now got a bee in my bonnet and fancy putting another stock on before I get it bedded. My problem is I cant find a stock on boyds site or mcmillans site. I fancy a thumbhole sporter to put it in. What are my options if I cant find an aftermarket stock for it? I really like the ross sporter thumbhole from boyds and also 1 from mcmillan.

Get the product code from the Boyds website and give SYSS a ring to order, mate. Mine took about 12 weeks or so- unfortunately, Boyds will no longer export to private individuals and SYSS are the UK importers. SYSS are good to deal with, though.

After a few months trawling the internet Ive found what stock is on my shr!!! I thought possibly a houge! No it seems to be 90+% a Bell and Carlson! This does put another light on the matter!! Do I change it or not? I could always get kal to get his paint pots out to change the colour mmmm decisions decisions!!

Archived