Nightforce Zero Stop

Hi Folks,

I am in the process of getting a Nightforce 5.5-22x50 NP-R2. When looking to buy one of these, I came across two versions: one which was as I described and one that was Nightforce 5.5-22x50 NP-R2 Zero Stop. I looked at the nightforce website and googled the term, but I am none the wiser.

Has anyone a clue about the difference between these two scopes (apart from the $200 in price)? what does the zero stop feature add to these scopes?

I would be grateful for any advice.

best wishes,

Finman

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f18...ers-read-30700/

Finman.

Take a look on www.longrangehunting.com under the optics forum. I tried to link the thread above but I'm having trouble with it at the moment....

Regards.

R.

Cheers for that Ratwhiskers,

I shall also evaluate the scope when it comes and let you know what I think. As it happens, it is the one with the zero stop that was ordered, and I am perplexed as to what it is!

best wishes,

Finman

No worries at all............ Isn't night shift a bitch, it brings all kind of odd thoughts into ones head.

I've been toying with a new project for some time now and a nightforce is somewhere on the list of bits to collect, that's why I spotted the post and followed it........

ATB

Ratty.

Archived