remington 700 tactical stock

nearly there

You really ned to be more specific - let's face it there are more so-called "Tactical" add-ons for the Rem700 than just about anything except perhaps the AR15 platform.

not fixed a price as yet but wont be less than £500.i have a cheap stock in the classified section but no good if you want a box mag

have a look at jackson rifles or syss plenty of stocks out there ,but remember if you want a box mag you will need the bottom metal plus it fitting if you not up for it and it adds up that's the good thing about the aics stocks their just about ready too go.i just picked up a wilddog thumb hole tactical from a mate for £200 that i fitted a third eye bottom metal in last year so just need another bottom metal then up to baldie for a bedding job

Or if you just want to unbolt your current action and bolt it straight into a new one try an MDT LSS. About 5-10 minutes to swap it over, no drama.

Or maybe even the upcoming MDT HS3 (which if the rumour that I'm starting is right I will have on my stand at the Shooting Show this weekend :P )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived