Valkyrie Odin 6x47 Lap+ dies

I've been trying to work out how best to reconfigure my rifle to enable me to shoot more target disciplines and have come to the conclusion that the cheapest and best way is (sadly) to sell my current rifle and buy a new set up.

So it is with a heavy heart that I am offering my 6x47 Lapua Valkyrie Odin for sale complete with ASE Utra mod, full set of Redding competition dies and 200 pieces of lapua brass. 450 rounds down the tube so barrel has plenty of life left. I also have 2 tubs of H4350 and 450 Berger 105 hybrids that can go as well by negotiation but will not be selling them separately until the rifle has gone so please don't ask.

I am not desperate to sell this as I still enjoy using it but if anyone is interested it is available for £2750. Cost me in excess of £4k to have built and has shot plenty of .25 MOA groups in the last year. If i don't sell it I'll just have to stump up for another build (and hide from the wife). Rifle pictures and spec in thread below.

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/topic/19673-6-x-47-odin/?hl=odin

Will post further photos later.

Hopefully u decided to keep it Wabbit... Too good to lose.

Exactly what i've done!

Had it on the range at the weekend at 300 yards and it was absolutely singing so have decided to man up and just bite the bullet in regards to sorting something new out.

Exactly what i've done!

Had it on the range at the weekend at 300 yards and it was absolutely singing so have decided to man up and just bite the bullet in regards to sorting something new out.

hopefully see your name on some trophies then...........

• 1 year later...

RIFLE SOLD

Have to say that was a thoroughly unpleasant experience. Have been a member of this forum for a number of years and 99% of it has been all good. The unpleasantness (now edited I see) from the other night followed up by a bunch of anonymous (new member.....) private messages really took me aback.

Shooting is a sport/lifestyle/livelihood under constant threat. If we want to continue to do what we do we need to band together. The last thing the sport needs is the kind of behaviour and ridiculousness I was subjected to over this sale thread.

Once the rest of my kit is sold I will be deleting my profile from this forum.

Archived