new ground at last

foxshot

dscf0016cl1.jpg one of the shooting points

At last secured some new ground yesterday for good range shoting at rabbit's ,shots can be taken at 400 plus from the right shoting point all safe shooting,longest shot of the day was 274 yds not real long range but fun anyhow,keeps the confidence going,,the total was 20 rabits for a couple of hours,plus the usual misses,this ground will only be visited once a month so as not to do to much damage and keeps the farmer happy also its a 163 mile round trip so this will stop me over shooting,he also says there are a few fox's about so hopefuly will get some lamping donedscf0019ty6.jpgsome of the cull,the bottom rabbit was shot at 274 with no visible damage which i was suprised atdscf0014cd3.jpg set just under the first wall

looks like a nice spot to snipe from there, it is always great when you get onto a bit of new ground as you do tend to get sick of walking the same old routes on old ground. Also I shoot half growns as well as the farmers just want rid so it has to be done.

Guest 308Panther

6mm,

Anytime them bun-buns decide to band together and make a "last stand",Just give me a call....

I'll bring the DPMS Panther LR 308 and we'll hold 'em off... :)

Just Kiddin..

Nice land.....Should keep ya happily tickling a trigger for many hours to come.

308Panther

As this site is now open for general viewing i have removed certain parts of this topic so as not to cause offence or ill feeling

Nice one foxshot :)

Always exciting to shoot new ground , and if you are lucky to have different farms you can harvest your bunnies so no risk of overshooting!!!

Enjoy my friend...............

All the best.................

RAY.......................... :):lol:

Hello & well done fit is the scope you got? if you dont mind me asking & rifle?.

v-max the scope is a nightforce 12-42x56 br model i purchaced of one of the members of this site and worth every penny thanx to all for the reply's

Very pleasant layout of the ground, looks like you will be spending time developing skills for extended range bunnies.

Archived