PRS built .308 FTR rifle for sale

Hi all

i commissioned callum to build me what i'd consider to be the ideal ftr rifle based around a barnard s action that i'd had on a previous rifle. the action has had approx 600 rounds through it before it became this rifle. it shot in the .2's and .3's regularly in it's previous incarnation.

in the time from asking him to build it to delivery, i've started flying model heli's and such like and i'm enjoying it too much to devote any serious time to taking up f/tr. i'm an all or nothing kind of guy so i'm sticking with the heli's and the rifle is for sale. i built this to take on and beat paul crosbie but for the time being i'm content to try and keep models from hitting the ground:-)

callum's work is as good as it gets and there is a fair waiting list for his work so this is an opportunity to own a prs rifle at a drastically reduced price and with zero wait.

the rifle has been built and proofed and that's it. it's in his armoury as i've never had the variation done for it....

specs are

Barnard s type action, .308 bolt face. right bolt right port exctrator/ejector. it's been re-blued by PRS to make it as new.

Kreiger 30" 1 in 12" HV taper barrel, polished with recessed flat target crown. chambered in .308 with a .342 neck throated slightly long for 155 vld's but will shoot up to 190's.

third eye tactical tapered picatinny rail, 20moa

jewel HV bottom safety trigger

border trigger guard

shehane st1000 right hand thumbhole tracker stock. pillar bedded by PRS but modified and finished by me.

the stock fore-end is nice and long so it balances really well with a 30" tube on it, and there is plenty of weight allowance left for a tasty scope and bipod.

it owes me a lot of money but i'd like £3500 for it delivered to your RFD, however, i am open to discussion on price.

i can't seem to upload any photos for whatever reason so please email me on nowler@hotmail.com for pictures or to answer any questions. i'll try again over the weekend to post pics

Archived