Dovetail to piccatinni rail adapters

Dustyman

I would like to get as above for both my Cz 452 ( 3/8 rail as far as I can tell ) and my finnfire but would like them to be as low as possible . Any one any suggestions of a uk based quality manufacturer . Seem to be a multitude of types . Don't really need adjustment or moa cant , just a nice low adapter please . Thanks for looking

I would like to get as above for both my Cz 452 ( 3/8 rail as far as I can tell ) and my finnfire but would like them to be as low as possible . Any one any suggestions of a uk based quality manufacturer . Seem to be a multitude of types . Don't really need adjustment or moa cant , just a nice low adapter please . Thanks for looking

Not UK based but Kinney's stock DIP Products rails and other bits for both 452's and Finnfires - Patrick Kinney is really helpful and is quick to post over. DIP themselves won't post overseas.

http://kinneysshootingsupply.com

New website which I'm glad to say actually loads on my Mac. :)

Cheers

Fizz

:ph34r:

Dustyman,

I can vouch for the quality of the DIP rails, I bought one for a L/H 452 in 0 MOA which sits very low. ( note some models are specified as 11mm not 3/8") They are very well made but expensive when you add postage, import duty etc.

Kinneys were great to deal with and I'd definitely buy another but a quick search with "3/8" to weaver" on eBay shows lots of much cheaper options which you'd also get quickly in the UK.

Uk issue wasn't so much about speed just wanted to give uk a chance . At same time though I would also like to have quality and some reference from other shooters . Just what I've had so I will contact kinns and see how we go . Thank you

Archived