Borden Rimrock F Class Rifle 7mm / 270 WSM

Borden Rimrock F Class Rifle

Spec

Stainless polished Borden Rimrock Action - fluted bolt

Manners F Class stock with 4 way adjust Terry Cross butt and cheek piece, professionally Hydro-dipped in "lighting blue"

Jewel trigger

Benchmark 9 twist, F Class profile stainless barrel

Chambered in 7mm/270 WSM (.313" nk)

Fitted with one piece Picatinny rail

The rifle has been used by myself in the GB F Class league for two years and has also travelled to the World Championships in 2013 at Raton New Mexico.

The current barrel has 600 rounds through it so plenty of life left.

Supplied with Dies (Redding and custom made seater) and all the brass I have, which is mainly Norma (250 pieces?)

The rifle is built by me, to my standard and is capable of competing with any other on a level playing field - the parts used to make it are first class.

Priced to sell, reflecting in remanding barrel life - there is probably another season left in the barrel.

£2700 ono

I will include shipping to RFD

Scope and rest in images are NOT included in sale

DSCN4020_zps70ef53c9.jpg

DSCN4021_zps69846a7d.jpg

DSCN4022_zpsa130d42b.jpg

DSCN4024_zps4c6c50c1.jpg

DSCN4025_zps6316ab43.jpg

Im selling due to a sudden and unexpected change in personal circumstances - this has had a knock on effect with my hobbies.

Hence the sale of items I'm not going to be using - I can always build rifles for F Class again in the future, in the meantime, someone else may as well benefit.

Cant say simpler than that really.

Both rifles were built by me, for me to compete with in the National League shoots and on the UK Team so they're as good as anything else out there - pointing them at the target is up to the driver though….. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does the change in circumstances mean you won't be shooting the league with us this year Andy

I doubt I will make the league shoots this year Robert.

Archived