Naked

Orka Akinse

Shooting Times high seat

Ok fella's now that I got your attention :blink: Ok ok apologies I couldn't think of another way.

Shooting times ran an article sometime ago, perhaps 3 years ago detailing how to make a high seat from 1/2 rounds (I think, from memory) Well this summer my private stalking needs a few high seats about the place and I managed to keep most of my Shooting times mags from my divorce, all I need is the date of when it appeared in the mag.

Anyone got any clues?

Cheers fellas

Funny I was looking for the same mag just recently, but I can't find it in the one's I have :lol: Maybe some nice chap out there might have the said copy and might even have a scaner so we could get it by email :blink:

Shooting Times high seat

Ok fella's now that I got your attention :lol: Ok ok apologies I couldn't think of another way.

Shooting times ran an article sometime ago, perhaps 3 years ago detailing how to make a high seat from 1/2 rounds (I think, from memory) Well this summer my private stalking needs a few high seats about the place and I managed to keep most of my Shooting times mags from my divorce, all I need is the date of when it appeared in the mag.

Anyone got any clues?

Cheers fellas

sorry there was no pics so i lost interst in this thread

all the best bruxie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived