Thomas Jacks - pulsar NV

treetop

Hi,

I thought I would share with you all my delight in the service that this company has provided me,

I damaged the power socket on my N550, contacted a few outlets that I knew of, & by chance stumbled across a post on here, where a member had recommended another ember to contact them.

I looked them up on the net, & gave them a call, the gentleman I spoke to told me that he needed to see the item, & could I post it to them, I sent it signed for as even though its broken, it's still my pride and joy.

Well, the next day I looked on Royal Mail & it had been received, great news ! And to my supprise within 2 hours I received a phone call from the chap at Thomas Jacks, he said he had good news, not so bad news & bad news ...

The good - it can be repaired ( cheaply - I won't say how much, but I was shocked).

The not so bad - it as to be sent back to the factory in Belarus.

The bad - it could take 3 months, as this is there normal turn around time.

So off it went on the 17 September ..... Low and behold, to my shock I received a call on friday to say t was back , all fixed .

Today I received a parcel with my sight... Not only is it fixed, it looks like new... As in brand new !!!!!

It looks worlds apart from the one I sent, all battered & weathered.

Anyway, I would like to say a public ' Thank You ' ..

Great service, & great work ... Thomas Jacks Limited of Warwickshire .

Well done ! Many thanks

Al

Archived