CZ 527

Evening lads

What's the difference between a 527 American and the Varmint version? Is it solely the length or has the Varmint barrel a larger outside diameter?

Cheers

Davey

Just google it,for the detail-Varmint is a little longer, with longer barrel and heavier (1/2 kilo)(also synthetic and laminate options)

HI, I have the varmint laminate,24inch semi heavy barrel.very very accurate with most rounds ,I use 55gr vmax , 68gr hpbt and 64gr tru all very good ,the stock is a little short but every thing else is great.223rem.

And, for consideration, when you buy the American you get a set of rings. With the Varmint, you do not.

I have a 204 Ruger Varmint / Walnut. Loading 40 grain ballistic tips at 3650 fps I got half MOA straight from the box. Amazing rifles. ~Andrew

And, for consideration, when you buy the American you get a set of rings. With the Varmint, you do not.

I have a 204 Ruger Varmint / Walnut. Loading 40 grain ballistic tips at 3650 fps I got half MOA straight from the box. Amazing rifles. ~Andrew

Thanks, it's a 204ruger, I'm interested in, secondhand though. It's advertised as an American, but it's possibly a Varmint as it's got the longer barrel and no rings.

Thanks, it's a 204ruger, I'm interested in, secondhand though. It's advertised as an American, but it's possibly a Varmint as it's got the longer barrel and no rings.

I think the varmints are still classified as "American". If it's a varmint you'll like it.~Andrew

Archived