Fox scopes

Guest varmartin

The foxes are made in china....(you dont have a need for one of them) and the Hakko`s are better as they are made in Japan.

They are ok for field target air rifle work but to much mag for varminting.

I would get ....

Leupold VX111 6.5-20x50 LRT

If you had a look through one of the fox scopes, i,ll bet a pound to a pinch of s**t, you couldn,t tell whether it was chinese or japanese. They are that good. Seriously. Several in use on some big kickers at diggle, including a 338lp, and i,ve never heard one complaint. OK, you get what you pay for, but they are rapidly catching up, the nips. :)

Ive also heard they are good dut as Baldie says you get what you pay for. I was going to get 1 from Brian but thought long and hard and eventually got my 6.5-20x56 vxl, cost a fortune but well woth it! Just a pity Im having rifle troubles at the mo!!!!!

Production costs in China are rising rapidly according to a company I deal with who spend about 400K a month there. They are also suffering shortages and rapidly rising prices (driven by there own success) in raw material. They are also driving ther own costs up by having to pay larger wage rates for skilled people. Vietnam is tipped as the next low labour cost country that prodution in China could relocate to.

A

I have a guns shop owner up by me that has one on his HMR and i tell you,side beside with my leup 8.5-25 x 50 LRT its as good clarity at 100 yrds. Never looked through it at 500 yrds. There a good scope for the price.

If its a leup you want there is plenty on the market. A second hand one will cost you maybe £450. Or you could buy new for about £850 i think. If your thinking of putting extra funds towards a scope have a look at the night force. The same friend can put them out for £1000 maybe slightly less.

Ads..

i know of a place where you can get Leupold scopes for half the price you pay here - they are in the states, but they guy is sound and it usually only takes 3 days for the scopes to get here - i and quite a few other people have had scopes from him.

Example : 6.5 - 20 x 56mm VXL extreme varmit scope = UK price £999, Price i paid inc. customs was £550.

Hi guys, any of you know anything about Fox scopes sold by Fox Firearms?

If you had 5-600 quid what scope would you by to put on a .223 to shoot out to 500yds???

here nigel i have idea! take me out cause you wont see no foxes and then you can save the money!! :lol::lol:;)

Archived