wildcat preditor 8 cf mods on 243+ calibers views please

Hi guys

anyone running a wildcat on anything bigger then a 243?

Ideally the compact version?

I know there seems to be a problem on some of them out there but im really only after not damaging my hearing or waking the dead!

Not bothered if it isnt the best mod out there as it apeals due to its light weight

let me know ur views on them

cheers ANdy

Andy

I`ve got the standard predator 8 on my 6.5x284 and found it just as quiet as the reflex.

I`ve seen the arguements elsewhere about them but to be honest I`ve not had any negative feedback over any that we`ve supplied and I`m quite happy to keep one myself

Andy

I`ve got the standard predator 8 on my 6.5x284 and found it just as quiet as the reflex.

I`ve seen the arguements elsewhere about them but to be honest I`ve not had any negative feedback over any that we`ve supplied and I`m quite happy to keep one myself

Andy

i have supplied a few and none have come back and all have said they are very happy with them.they do exactly what wildcat say they will do. save your hearing, they are not the quietest or the lightest.and they where not made with that in mind. they where made to compete with the reflex T8

they where designed to be as quiet or quieter, and better made.

my personal thoughts are wildcat did exactly what he set out to do. it is very well made and does the job.

ATB

Colin <_<

i do like the look of the stealth but not so keen on the price <_<

for the amount the wildat would get used then it seems just the job!

I was thinking that the compact would do but as a comprimise the styre version could be the answer!

all give the chap a ring tomorrow & make my mind up

Cheers for ur reply chaps

Andy

Archived