CZ 455 .17HMR Thumbhole

Ive decided to sell this gun as its just not getting the use, since Ive started messing about with the .223 I cant really see when it will get used again.

The gun is in very good condition and has fired around 250 rounds in the 11 months since I bought it new, I have the original box and paperwork. There are some very minor marks on the underneath of the forend from resting it on gate posts etc but you really have to look hard for them and they wont even show up on a photograph, the metalwork is good. I would say the condition is 9/10. There is a Rimfire Magic trigger kit fitted and the sears have been polished, the trigger breaks beautifully at under 2lb and very crisply, the rifle works as it should and is accurate, it is the 16" bull barrel which is the most expensive option, I have a spare 10 round magazine I will include in the price.

Im looking for £350.

photo8.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If that was a .22 WMR I'd find that price too good to miss!

Have a "bump" on me Al.

Jamie

Hi Big Al.

Better PM me your bank details and your RFD so I can send him details of my RFD, before the boss comes home .

And I will give it a nice new home.

Cheers Steve.

Hi Steve,

Sorry I don't seem able to send you a PM, the option isn't available in your profile. Maybe admin can help?

Maybe you could try sending me a PM or if not then an email address.

Archived