RPA hunter

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of these. I think that they are fairly new but someone might know about them. If they shoot like the intercepter they should be interesting. About 2K . Downside the weight 4 kg. Available in 22-250 ,243, 260 and 308.

thhunter2.jpg

gp_hunter.jpg

Dave

A guy I was shooting with at Bisely a few weeks ago was using one. He managed a five shot one inch group at four hundred yards, so they obviously shoot well.

Doesn't the magazine version cost around £2500? my own personal opinion is they are possibly at little to pricey these days.

As for the weight, I don't consider 4kg heavy, with a scope on it you are talking 9 1/2 - 10 lbs a Sako varmint weighs 9lbs without a scope.

Guest varmartin

I know a few guys that have them and every one is a shooter.

They are stunningly well made, but I feel they are over priced today. As just as little as 12 months ago they were in the region of £1700 for a single shot Quadlight.

Not sure if it can be confirmed or not but I do believe they were being shipped with a number of different tubes.

ie, Border cut rifled, PacNor and I even saw one brand new on the shelf at the sportsmans in Paignton last year with an Archer button rifled barrel as standard. ( not that there is any thing wrong with an Archer, but for the money..I would expect a `premium tube`.

How knows the latest on these rifles and why the sudden price hike ??

Archived