Sako 85 varmit stainless .223

For sale is my Sako 85 .223 Varmint Laminate Stainless (Fluted barrel) Bolt Action Rifle (R/H), only had 200 rounds down it and in as new condition, can not seem to upload photos but can e mail if interested, very accurate rifle, only reason I am parting with it is I got the same rifle in .243 always seem to pick up .243 for foxing.

£950.

Also have a Ase ultra jet-z compact mod for it same 200 rounds down it.

the Jet-Z COMPACT is on my ticket as .223 but the mod is .22 up to .25 (max bullet diameter of 6.7mm) with a 18x1.

£200.

Cheers Jonathan.

Hi is a laminate stock the gun is identical to the one on sako's site if you send me your email I can send you some pictures.

Cheers jonathan.

http://www.sako.fi/sako85models.php?varmintlamss

Hi Gary

The rifle is a 1-12 twist, I use 55gr v max and vet 133, you might remember it it was the one I was shooting benchrest sporter class at Diggle last year before I built my PPC.

Cheers Jonathan.

Hi Gary

The rifle is a 1-12 twist, I use 55gr v max and vet 133, you might remember it it was the one I was shooting benchrest sporter class at Diggle last year before I built my PPC.

Cheers Jonathan.

yes-i know the rifle-shot really well if i remember.

• 3 weeks later...

Still up for sale

Price drop to £ 900 ono For sale is my Sako 85 .223 Varmint Laminate Stainless (Fluted barrel) Bolt Action Rifle (R/H), only had 200 rounds down it and in as new condition.

Cheers Jonathan.

Archived