For Sale Marlin .22WMR

For sale Marlin .22WMR with Silver antler 4x9x42 scope both in excellent condition price €340, location

Ireland.

Hi Blaser. Your advert is a little sparse to say the least... So here's a few questions for you...

What's the model of Marlin?

What's its age?

Any idea of it's shot count?

Did you buy it new yourself?

Out of a 1 to10 (10 being perfect) what would you say it's condition is in overall?

Has it ever been repaired?

And finally, could you put some pics up , or email me them to Jamie.s@fsmail.net

Cheers

Jamie

Hi Blaser. Your advert is a little sparse to say the least... So here's a few questions for you...

What's the model of Marlin?

What's its age?

Any idea of it's shot count?

Did you buy it new yourself?

Out of a 1 to10 (10 being perfect) what would you say it's condition is in overall?

Has it ever been repaired?

And finally, could you put some pics up , or email me them to Jamie.s@fsmail.net

Cheers

Jamie

Hi Jamie, tried uploading pics of rifle however image seems to be too large so will email pics to you, i bought rifle from new which was 10 years ago rifle has fired less than 300 rounds and was mainly used for shooting the odd rabbit or two, rifle has never been repaired or altered in any way and is in excellent condition selling due to non use as i have a FTR and 2 other rifles.

Archived