R.G action 6.5x284 - 6x47lapua switch barrel

For sale is my R.G single shot, br/f class, tight tolerance action. right bolt right port. With jewell trigger, McMillan A5 stock in blue and Gray marble, there are 2 barrels available, first is a 6.5x284 varmint fluted 27.5" long 1 in 8 twist and a 18x1 thread the barrel has shot around 150 rounds. The second is a 6x47lapua varmint fluted 24"long 1 in 8 twist and a 18x1 thread. This has shot 100 rounds. Both barrels are the same 1'250 to 850 straight taper profile. It was built by Steve kershaw. The rifle is in perfect condition and vary accurate out to 500 yards. selling due to wanting a repeater action. There are 250 loaded 6.5mm rounds 100 6mm loaded rounds, bullet heads, brass, dies, and a barrel vice available at extra cost. I value the rifle at £3100/£3200 Ono for both barrels.

These actions are quite rear as only a few were produced. As baldie said probably the finest action in the world!

Anyone who may be interested plz send me a pm. I will try and add some photos!

Atb

Ro6.5

Fancy a heavy sako 75 6.5-284/6 slr part exchange with some some £££££ added my mob is 07879468878

• 4 weeks later...

I have just got a rifle rebarreled to 18" inch .260 heavy profile action blueprinted , manners gat stock fully bedded dewell trigger threaded with mod shoots excellent and excellent service from Russell recommend him great man to deal with

Archived