Norwegian Fast Fire

Yes. But you have to use a Sauer 200 STR that complies with DFS regulations. Or a Mauser 98 or a Krag Joergensen rifle. So in practice, not unless you want to dish out for regulation equipment... and being an "undocumented" foreigner, you would be pu tin the Elite class competing against guys like the videos. Not us mere mortals.

....I understand the rationale for the Sauer 2000 STR is to 'standardise' on a not too expensive rifle,to have a more level playing field,free of high cost rifles that might otherwise take over/exclude good citizens. It is ,I think,a switch barrel-6.5x55,308 and 223 is being considered for the competition.The other permitted rifles are ex Norwegian service models/cartridges,so there is a clear rationale there too.(cf CSR,but no spangly doofers?)

Gbal

Looked that up with some trepidation (I was biting back a comment at my utter amazement that a British online shooting video channel was able to successfully trawl its staff to find someone able to give a non-expert view :lol: ).

It's actually rather good (no doubt, due to the foreign presenter):

Indeed,puts a new spin on :

"Blink,and you miss it."

Probably exaggerated-but nothing an intensive two year pavlovian reconditioning program could not fix.

gbal

Archived