The ATN X-Sight HD digital night vision riflescope

Guest Stacka

Yeah .... I don't own Drone ...

I can compare it with the N550, as I have one of them ..

I went for the 5-18 ,as I think it's the better option,

When ScottCountry 1st ad the advert, they were not offering this one.. I contacted them & they said it wouldn't be in the UK until next year, so I was happy to wait.

I believe that I was not the only one to contact them, as it wasn't long after that they changed there order with ATN & started to offer it

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

No news on the ATN X Sights arriving as yet.

ATN USA have the final firmware being applied to finished units, and they plan to start shipping in "october"

We are currently operating a £50 deposit pre order system should you wish to add your name to the waiting list, this is refundable at any time should you change your mind or not wish to wait any longer.

Some info and specs etc here

http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/products-ATN-X-Sight-Digital-Night-Vision-Riflescope-Smart-HD-5791.htm

We have also tested a pre production model here

As soon as we have a firm delivery date we will let all pre order customers know and arrange for balance to be paid at time of shipping.

Best Regards

Paul

Hi Stacka

ATN USA posted on their Facebook page they aim to plan shipping in October and we have been told that the units are built and are having the final firmware applied before shipping, that being honest is all we know.

Now in my personal experience, if something like this ships from the manufacturer it will be minimum 2 weeks before it arrives with dealers, after shipping, clearing customs etc etc

As much as I would love to be able to tell you a date, I can't comment on a "confident estimate" of shipping time, as quite frankly we don't know until we are told by ATN i am afraid.

We do have a meeting with ATN coming up soon to see some new products so will be brought up with them at the earliest we can.

As we don't have a delivery date, all we can do is offer people the £50 deposit scheme to reserve one, and should they not wish to wait any longer, we can of course cancel and refund the deposit immediately.

We have 200 units on first order, whether we get all or some of them in the first despatch we wont know until they have shipped.

Best Regards

Paul

Ok buddy, it's a good job your previous customer service is rock solid.....thus meaning I'm staying loyal and trusting you on this one lol

I hope it's going to be as good as I think it will be, and my wait has paid off

Hi Stacka, you can rest assured as soon as we get fully operational production units we will contact everyone who has pre ordered and ship them the same day for DPD next day delivery.

We have all along advised that we can only give a delivery date as and when ATN furnish us with a firm one.

Regards

Paul

Hi Stacka, you can rest assured as soon as we get fully operational production units we will contact everyone who has pre ordered and ship them the same day for DPD next day delivery.

Very appreciative how patient people are when waiting on new kit arriving, but we have all along advised that we can only give a delivery date as and when ATN furnish us with a firm one.

Regards

Paul

I'd be really interested as to how you find it. I was about to buy a drone but been waiting to see if these are any good.

Ah Mr Tisme - ive had my hands on the pre-release model of this and it certainly impressed!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI update from Scott Country Facebook page :-

ATN X Sight Stock Update

We are pleased to announce the first batch of ATN X Sight have now shipped from the USA, bound for UK ATN Distributor Scott Country International. www.scottcountry.co.uk

It has been a long time coming, but we have... See More.

No doubt a rep from them will be on here soon .....

Hi Treetop thanks for posting that update.

Indeed we had confirmation that our first batch has shipped from the US confirmed by ATN International on Tues, and once they reach the UK and clear customs we will update everyone.

We wont be getting the full 200 we hoped for on our first delivery, but we should still receive a good number to clear a large proportion of back orders, with the rest following next month.

As ATN's new UK distributor we will be testing functionality and performance of X Sight when it arrives, before shipping to end users, ensuring it is performing as it should be and there are no UK native issues such as Wifi compatibility etc.

Once that has been done we should have them ready for ship 48hrs max after they have arrived in our warehouse. We use DPD Express so deliver next day with a 1hr delivery window.

You can now download the Obsidian app from the Apple Store or Google Play for remote viewfinder and set up, one of the functions we have yet to use as our sample is not Wifi operative.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/atn-obsidian/id931990224?mt=8

One of the many good things with X Sight is you can download firmware updates on the fly, using Wifi , so any bug fixes, or software updates required can be done remotely.

Should you wish to pre order, we take a £50 pre order deposit (refundable at any time)

Best Regards

Scott Country Sales Team

I have put a deposit on a 3-12x X sight. I am looking forward to trying it on one of my rifles. Hopefully, I will one of the first to get one. There are a lot of members on the PigeonWatch.co.uk forum waiting to see/hear what these scopes are like.

Archived