Accuracy International (AI) .308 and .223 Single Shot Sleds

From OBS to fit the Accuracy International (AI) .308 and .223 Sled inserts in place of your magazine to allow you to load easier single shot rounds. This sled is made from the same durable, long lasting Delrin® to ensure a lifetime worth of use. The sled can be used in place of the five and ten round magazines also meets most match rifle rules. it has been tested in the Ruger Scout, AI 308, and the Badger and CDI bottom metals made for bolt guns to accept AI mags. Also tested in the Elisio RTS using the AI mag.

POSTED TO UK MAINLAND £39.99 PER BLOCK.

I have five of each in stock now.

And will have the new AI-300WIN / AI-330L VERY SOON.

Q: What is a single round loading device?
A: Its a single round loading device. It is basically a magazine that holds no rounds. Its purpose is to allow the loading and firing a single round at a time.

Q: How do I clean the OBS?
A: Being made of Delrin® (Polyoxymethylene) the OBS is a very durable and is not affected by gun cleaning solvents. You can use a cloth and WD-40 to clean and shine the OBS. Disassembly of the OBS is not recommended as the bolt-lock plunger is lubricated for

life with "The Ultimate Weapons Lubricant" MILITEC®-1

• 3 months later...

In reply to you both on here:-

£39.99 posted.

More details are viewable on http://originalbobsled.com/BoltGunSleds.aspx.

It was an intended design, or so, that fits the AICS Chassis (and most aftermarket bottom metals designed for all AICS mags).

I have been in contact with Bob on another matter today, he is positive it will fit all, but ...If theres any doubt .....

I can send you Measurements of the mag fore and aft.

Also measurements aft width and front width. Compare that to your mag, again I assume the from clip is the same on all.
Or for the ease I can post one off to you and you can see if its a clean fit to the job you want it to do, and if not post it back, as long as its not been marked.
I myself do not have one so I can not from experience qualify the whole range. I outed mine for a T3 and only use those T3 sleds when needed. I purchased a batch along with a lot of others, and imported a vast amount of variations, but only add a few AI 308's at time when I do.
I think theres a US importer doing them here in the UK at a lot more than I am.

In reply to you both on here:-

£39.99 posted.

More details are viewable on http://originalbobsled.com/BoltGunSleds.aspx.

It was an intended design, or so, that fits the AICS Chassis (and most aftermarket bottom metals designed for all AICS mags).

I have been in contact with Bob on another matter today, he is positive it will fit all, but ...If theres any doubt .....

I can send you Measurements of the mag fore and aft.

Also measurements aft width and front width. Compare that to your mag, again I assume the from clip is the same on all.

Or for the ease I can post one off to you and you can see if its a clean fit to the job you want it to do, and if not post it back, as long as its not been marked.

I myself do not have one so I can not from experience qualify the whole range. I outed mine for a T3 and only use those T3 sleds when needed. I purchased a batch along with a lot of others, and imported a vast amount of variations, but only add a few AI 308's at time when I do.

I think theres a US importer doing them here in the UK at a lot more than I am.

Sounds good - you have PM regarding payment.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely delighted with the single-sht sled - many thanks Gary.

Now have both types of these, i.e. Tikka T3 and AICS, beatifully made and work exactly as it says on the tin.

Archived