anti cant scope level

There on all my cf rifles ,and i am so used to them being there i never take a shot until she is level, either long range or stalking distances ,but must admit before i had them i didn't miss much at stalking distances either

and when doing load development its one less variable that you can count out of the results :)

There on all my cf rifles ,and i am so used to them being there i never take a shot until she is level, either long range or stalking distances ,but must admit before i had them i didn't miss much at stalking distances either

and when doing load development its one less variable that you can count out of the results :)

Hi rem, which do you have and would you recommend them? I've been looking for one to go on my picatinny rail.

I have a brand new in box vortex anti cant device if you want it. Still in box. Never been opened.30mm

for £?

Wasn't quite expecting them to be £100! Will check out vortex ones too. Does Tiff still deal in vortex bits?

rifle craft do the vortex, holland ones last i seen where cira £56 when the memebr=sporting rifles, on here did a group buy

They will help-but maybe not much....and only if used properly.

Why not go with Triggersqueezer's budget idea-I got half a dozen off ebay for less than £5 and just 'glued' onto the scope/rifle/front rest to try the idea out.

If you like it,or if it really improves scores,invest more heavily....

gbal

Oh ok someone said they was 56 quid. I can't remember what I paid as I bought 3 quite a while back. Ok then 30 quid delivered seems fair

right the vortex ones are £32 and the hollands are more and i remember sporting rifles doing a group buy and selling for around £56 mark....

so if its the vortex £50 is too much if its a holland then someone will will snap your hand off for £50..

atb

Tony

Archived