RG Rifles semi custom rifle

Sako AII blueprinted action
Kreiger match barrel 1 in 8.5 turn and 22" long. No4 profile. Screwcut.
Richards microfit dual thumbhole stock
TEFLON coated action and barrel
Sako optilock mounts (30mm)
ATEC CMM4 suppressor

Redding s type full length die
Forster ultra micrometer seating die
Used brass and some made up ammo if required

I would prefer to sell the lot as a package but may split if the rifle goes on its own.

The rifle has had approximately 800 rounds through it and shoots very well. Less than 0.5 MOA normally and when everything is going well under 0.25 MOA.

I am only selling this rifle as I have purchased a full custom rifle and have no need for this in my cabinet.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/88559-6-5X47-Semi-custom - PHOTOS ON THIS LINK

£950 ono

Sorry, I didn't see the link - got it now.

I would be interested if I hadn't got three rifle projects ongoing at present - don't tell SWMBO t9005.gif

Dont be indecisive Derek, just buy it. At that price it is a steal. I know you would get it to shoot better than me anyway; I was using the wrong powder with it and still got some good results.

Dont be indecisive Derek, just buy it. At that price it is a steal. I know you would get it to shoot better than me anyway; I was using the wrong powder with it and still got some good results.

lol, thanks for the compliment.

it's really appealing if i'm honest, and i'm in need of a red deer legal rifle for bds stuff as my new rifle that i'm planning to fill that slot is about a year away at present. it's just not exactly what i'm after and it is only gonna be a stop gap rifle. and whilst i've been known to own rifles that aren't exactly easy on the eyes, i'm not sure i'm keen on the colours of the stock.

the bedding being sound is probably the one thing that's holding me back making you an offer on it. maybe we could meet up somewhere so i could have a look at it?

and whilst i've been known to own rifles that aren't exactly easy on the eyes, i'm not sure i'm keen on the colours of the stock.

After the smartie gun,,,,,,,,,,, :D

After the smartie gun,,,,,,,,,,, :D

there have been several others, but none as wild as that one. 2 league wins, a second, a third, a scottish championships and an irish open championship with it though, you guys with your tame sedate paint jobs could learn something. i think the guys lying next to me were always worried i was going to try and shag them if i lost ;)

George,

I got the rifle made to shoot 120 gr bullets which I wanted for reds and roe. I never bothered trying anything else lighter in it and I didn't want to shoot anything heavier.

I have used 120gr sierra pro-hunters and also 123gr amax

Yes it is the original sako trigger and it is nearly as good as a jewel trigger. Light and crisp.

Cheers,

John

Derek,

I am probably stalking thursday and friday and I go to work for a month on Saturday, so if you want to look at it the window of opportunity is reducing. Although if I go stalking I could take that rifle with me and drop in on the way back!

Anyone local to Elgin wanting to have a look, then the same rules apply. Today, tomorrow and Saturday morning will be the best opportunity to see the rifle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived