Magpie

tulkyuk

I'm off stalking munties later today, so i thought i would just make sure my 223 is on song - went out this morning to check zero and everything was fine, then i saw a magpie sat on the field in a valley at about 160yrds, so i thought why not (as you do.. :rolleyes: ) and gave him a 50grn pill.

He was down the hill and facing me - when i went to pick him up i saw he only had 1 leg - the other was about 10ft behind him :lol:

Think my rifle is shooting OK - what you think boys

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

Quite true.

I got the T3 Hunter scoped and tuned in on Wed. when the mounts arrived, had 3 bulls and 2 nines but my load may need fine tuning.

However yesterday I took it out and got 3 Carrions and necked the Maggie below.

As you say very little waste !!!!

HWH.

CarrionsMaggie006.jpg

Hi Tulk.

I just bought the T3 Hunter .243 second-hand this week after waiting over seven weeks for a variation.

My HB Varminter sometimes gives my shoulders a problem when I lift the rifle to shoot out of the car window.

I sighted the T3 in using the ammo I put through the Sako and fired a 5 shot group of 3 tens and 2 nines at 100yds.

Today I fired a 3 shot group using Privi Partizan 100gr Softpoints and was pleased to see a half-inch group also at 100yds.

Now I can zap a Roe or a Crow by a simple bullet change without changing sight settings, not often I have been so lucky.

HWH>

myT3target.jpg

Archived