browning t bolt

visiter1

Good guns, my best mate and main shooting buddy has one in .17 and I much preferred it to my CZ in the same caliber when I used to have it. Clever magazine design and a short length make it ideal. His favourite trick was to wait until I was on his right side and then eject the brass in my direction with vigour. That joke soon got old.

Honestly ive had a fair few 10 22 s and they are a great gun but the cycle noise put me off , the t bolt looks like a nice easy to handle 22 rather than the straight pull i like the cz also but i think the spare mag with the t bolt is winning me over

My son has a T-bolt in .22LR, it's a great little rifle with excellent handling and good accuracy. I much prefer it to my Anschütz 1416.

When I was looking at changing my 10.22 to a bolt action, the only thing that came up in the reviews against the T Bolt was the trigger weight........ I didn't take it further as a Finnfire came up ( :) ) so I don't know if is adjustable or if they can easily be fettled, or even if there are aftermarket kits available.

Cheers

Fizz

:ph34r:

I can't say I notice it - the trigger pull is crisp and not unduly heavy - the rifle is comfortable and accurate and feels a much better handful than my Anschütz 1416. Now that the T-Bolt has had a few boxes of ammo, the already smooth action has loosened up and is very easy to work.

71361d382be50d59d2c0eb55d139d47b.jpg

7bba5978099c9ffc39b95d1708bdd1d6.jpg

4667200452e922b3279c1fbe12e17272.jpg

36f2dec3e7b340c14adb679f027e3dbd.jpg

Thanks, it's a great little scope and wasn't expensive. I bought it from MacLeod's of Tain for my son at under half retail price. The mechanics and optics are very good indeed, it's wasted on the T-bolt and is going onto the .223 Tikka T3 Sporter he currently has on hold at MacLeod's pending variation.

It's a ZA5 3-15x50SF scope.

I'd happily buy Minox again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived