Wimbledon

Brillo

I must admit I don't understand tennis but my wife loves the game and Wimbledon week is my time to step back and let her enjoy it. After all, she puts up with my all-year-round shooting.

There are two uncanny things about our star player, Andy Murray; (notwithstanding that he's a great sportsman):

1.He is a Scott to the Scots and he's British to the British...............................

2. And, but a sheer quirk of fate he survived the Dunbalane shooting.

His class was the next to go into the sports hall where that pillock Hamilton. went crazy if that was a few mins later AW would have been one of the victims. Lucky for him but very bad luck for for the other poor kids.

I must admit I don't understand tennis but my wife loves the game and Wimbledon week is my time to step back and let her enjoy it. After all, she puts up with my all-year-round shooting.

There are two uncanny things about our star player, Andy Murray; (notwithstanding that he's a great sportsman):

1.He is a Scott to the Scots and he's British to the British...............................

2. And, but a sheer quirk of fate he survived the Dunbalane shooting.

His class was the next to go into the sports hall where that pillock Hamilton. went crazy if that was a few mins later AW would have been one of the victims. Lucky for him but very bad luck for for the other poor kids.

I believe he was a scot to the scots before he won wimbledon,and also a scot to the english before he won wimbledon.

Gbal

ps first 'rule of tennis'....Wimbledon lasts for two weeks,but that still leaves 50 other weeks :-)

Why is Andy Murray so boring, so lacking in charisma - yes he's a great Tennis player, but he's as exciting as watching paint dry. His monotonous drawling interviews are dreadful.

Why is Andy Murray so boring, so lacking in charisma - yes he's a great Tennis player, but he's as exciting as watching paint dry. His monotonous drawling interviews are dreadful.

I've seen a few interviews with him and I thought he was quite a humorous guy, very dry, and subtle, but it's there. I think he suffers from his accent and gets labeled boring, this country loves to type cast people in the same way as Black Country people are perceived as being thick and people with a southern/cockney/Estuary English accent are labeled as some form of wide boy/gangster type.

Redshift ( Southern / cockney/ Estuary English type)

Archived