UPDATE

407766518.jpg

Everything about this rifle spells bespoke from concept to finish. Custom made by two of Britain's finest rifle smiths, Stuart Anselm and Mik Maksimovic.

The rifle was built on a surgeon XL action with a 308win bolt face enabling it to shoot anything from 308-338Lapua with a bolt change ($350) The rifle feeds from an AI magazine and is very stable. For some months it had a Manners stock which was then replaced by a custom built Dolphin Gun company Folding stock tailor made for this action thanks to Mik.

Accesories

Barrett BORS for 8-32x56 BORS enabling true dial and shoot solutions in the field. £790

the barrel is 30inch long and sports a 1.12 twist for berger 155.5 at 2990ft/s for a 0.5MOA at 600 yds performance. The rifle has had 300 rounds through it and due to lack of use, I am selling it. It has a custom forend and bipod which is also FTR compliant for weight.

Rifle is a joy to shoot recoiling smoothly and tamed by its weight. It comes with a Peli case as well for a travel ready package for your next hunt or sports competition. it's in immaculate condition and maybe seen at osprey rifles in Manchester.

Included:
Surgeon XL rifle in Dolphin custom folding stock specifically cut for the XL action £3000
1 AI Magazine

TDI Bipod

Pelican IM3200 £140

.Pickup from Oldham.

Hi Jason,

Indeed its some fantastic kit built by some very nice people who have done alot to help me enjoy this sport! It doesn't see much range time as i live overseas and will be starting my own company with these funds :)

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

here is another shot of the rifle from the front end. Manners stock sold already seperately!

£2900

409839448.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived